Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Posers!

Lately I've noticed some people saying incorrect things about stuff I know a lot about.  I don't understand why people feel the need to say shit that just isn't true.  Do they do it to try to fit in or to be cool?!  Do they just really think they are correct?!  And what really gets under my skin is when you correct them but they refuse to accept the truth!  Do I have to whip out my(cock lol)internet equipped cellphone every time one of these fucks can't handle the fact that they're wrong?!

It seems like if people didn't really know something, but had interest in the subject, then they should want to know the facts.  If people go around spreading misinformation then the people that know the truth are just going to think they are morons.  And even worse, the people that buy into their bull shit will take what was said as fact.  Bunch of easily-led automatons!  I can't wait to be in a group of people that have been fed misinformation about something I know about so I can make a whole room of people feel like gullible fucktards!

Bottom line, if you don't truly know something, don't act like you do.  Don't be afraid to ask questions and do your own research.  If someone corrects you, learn from the mistake.   

No comments:

Post a Comment